Boy Scout Informed Consent Release Agreement

Click here to download the form (PDF, 1 page). This form must be submitted if a Scout is to receive over-the-counter medication during campout or summer camp, or if the recruiter has support restrictions. The form must be revised and ressigned if the participant`s medical/dietary information changes. Over-the-Counter Medication Authorization / Dietary Restrictions Form You can download the new form here. The annual medical and medical record is required for Scouts and adult executives who want to go to scouting events, camps and adventure trips. Note that there are different parts of the AHMR: Click here to download risk tips (with the medical form): – Risk Tips for Philmont (PDF, 6 pages) – Risk Advice for Florida Sea Base (PDF, 6 pages) – Northern Tier Canoe Base Risk Advice (PDF, 6 pages) – Summit Bechtel Reserve Risk Advice (PDF, 6 pages) – Medical Diving Form (PDF, 6 pages) Part A is Informed Consent, Release Agreement Authorization, Authorization. For several high-level BSA adventure camps, there is a separate risk consultation, which must be verified by participants in these camps. The risk advice document is only used for verification purposes and should not be printed or forwarded to T-55 at the same time as parts A, B and C of the medical form. Click here to download the form (PDF, 1 page). Only once on behalf of each young person in Troop 55. Click here to download the form (PDF, 1 page). Requires a notary/signature seal. Only once on behalf of each young person in Troop 55.

This document is required by some hospitals before treating a minor when none of his parents are present. Parts A and B are required for registration and participation in all Troop 55 activities. Parts A and B may be completed by the parent or legal guardian and do not require a medical examination or signature. Part C of this form is completed by a doctor. Part C is required before summer camp, any adventure activity or other activities as described on the form. Part C is also required for a Scout to PARTICIPATE IN NYLT or NAYLE, or for an adult who participates in the Wood Badge. Suggestion: If a participant`s BSA activity takes place within 12 months of their last physical examination, please drop Part C in the doctor`s office and have it completed based on the information contained in the last examination. If the participant`s physical examination has not yet taken place, but will take place before May 15, print Part C and take it with you for your visit to the doctor.

If the participant`s annual physical activity usually occurs during the summer months, please take your options for completing Your Part C before the may 15 medical form deadline. Contact the T-55 medical records coordinator to take special precautions. Part B is general information/health history. Add a copy of your health insurance card to the front and back, or write ”None” on the form if you don`t have health insurance. For the vaccination area, you can write ”see attached” and attach a separate sheet containing the information or a copy of the doctor`s vaccination report.